Web Development Courses
Web Site Development Training 7 hours
What you learn ?
This training covers the design and development using hypertext markup language
(HTML). The topics include structure, presentation, formatting,
lists, links, images, tables, frames, and forms. You would create web pages yourself. You would also be taught how to apply style sheet
(CSS) to format HTML documents. You will learn how to validate forms and make HTML pages more dynamic using
Note: We will help you install a web server on your machine. If you buy hosting, we help you install your website on it.
- What is Web Server, Web page, Web domain and Website ?
- Understanding How a Server and Browser communicate.
- html pages
- tags, attributes, HTML, HEAD, TITLE, BODY,
- TABLE, TD, TR, TH, TBODY, IMG, LINK, H1,H2,H3, HR, BR,
- FONT, BGCOLOR, COLOR, B, U, I,
- CENTER, DIV,SPAN, IMAGEMAP, MAILTO.
- Linking pages and making Web Site.
- Header, trailer, leftmenu, top menu.
- Difference between XHTML and HTML
- Web Site Registration
- WEB SITE REGISTRATION at Search Web Sites like Google, Yahoo, Web Crawler.
- Cascade Style sheets (css)
- Styling Backgrounds
- Styling Text
- Styling Fonts
- Styling Links
- Styling Lists
- Styling Tables
- Variables, Operators, Statements, Loops
- Collection of values
PHP with MySql 5 hours
What you learn ?
This training covers the design and development of web pages using HTML and PHP.
You will learn statements, arrays, web concepts, file operations, forms and database operations.
You will also learn how to create web forms, validate them and save them to MySql.
Note: We will help you install a web server, PHP engine and MySql on your machine. If you buy hosting, we help you install your website on it.
- Printing multiple and single line.
- Variable types.
- Constants and Magic Constants.
- If Else statement
- Loops: For, While, Do While and For Each.
- Break and Continue statements
- Arrays: Numeric, Associative and Multi Dimensional.
- Web concepts
- Identifying OS using HTTP headers
- GET and POST methods
- REQUEST and COOKIE variables
- Including files
- File operations
- Functions, return type, passing by reference
- Dynamic function call
- PHP - MySql
- PHP - Form
- Object Oriented
- Form validation