- The training is one on one and online.
- It is provided by web- conferencing and audio communication using GoToMeeting Web service.
- The student can have any development software on his/her machine. Eclipse software is preferred (we can help you install it).
- The student can specify the hour of the day and the days of the week to meet and reserve the times.
- A trainer makes an initial contact with the student by phone or Skype at the reserved time.
- Then the trainer provides a link to join the web- conferencing.
- It takes less than a minute to get connected.
- Then the Student shares the screen (only view permissions are needed) with the trainer and brings up the development software on his own machine. Now both can see Student's screen.
- The trainer starts giving instructions to code a program to teach a concept. And the student codes the program.
- While the program is being coded, the trainer explains the concept and its usage.
- Student is free to interrupt and ask questions as they occur.
- The trainer would also explain how things work behind the scenes.
- Wherever required diagrams will be used for the explanation.
To experience the training, take a free demo for an hour by a live trainer.